TransparentRETS | Server Requirments
First, please bear in mind that importing data from an outside source like a RETS server should be something that you absolutely understand will be a mission-critical process essential for the correct operation of your web site. Therefore, it is unwise to attempt to use the TransaprentRETS addon with giveaway or super-budget web hosting accounts that are not reliable or are overshared. The larger the amount of listings and photos per listing that the TransparentRETS add-on has to manage, the more server resources it will require from a web hosting account.
The TransparentRETS add-on requires the following:
- Unix/Apache (POSIX) based web hosting platform.
- Fresh install of Open-Realty v3 or greater.
- PHP 5.5 or 5.6 (with the following modules)
- PHP SimpleXML
- PHP CURL
- PHP OpenSSL
- MySQL 5.5+
- PHP ionCube Loaders
- Ability to create CRON jobs that can use CURL (optional, but very desirable) for automating all import processes.
- Ability to change your APACHE Timeout Value
- Ability to make outbound connections from your server to HTTP, HTTPS, and RETS servers that use non-standard ports other than 80 or 443