TransparentMaps | Overview
TransparentMaps™ uses the Google Maps API to embed maps into various Open-Realty® pages. The maps have several template tags available to them and are fully configurable through the Add-on Configuration
- Search Results Map - Embed a map to display the search results on an embedded map.
- Listing Show Map - Embed a map on the listing detail to show a map of the listing.
- Listings in the area - Embed a map on the listing detail page to show listings within a configured distance from the current listing.
- Agent Listings Map - Embed a map on the agent detail page to show a map of all of an agent's listings.
- Fully Configurable - Addon configuration similar to Open-Realty's configuration, allows changes to the layout and fields in the pop up info windows, size of maps, if a link should be a pop up or an inline link and various other options.
- Icons per property class - Marker icon colors are changeable per property class and allow you to have different marker colors for each property class. Marker icons for up to 25 property classes are included.
- Geocoding of listings - When listings are to be displayed on the map they are checked for lat/long data, if the listing does not have lat/long data filled in, the listing is geocoded and the lat/long data is stored to the listing database to speed up future rendering of maps displaying that listing.
- Geocode all listings - A function that can be called via a server CRON job to geocode any listings without lat/long data, or can be called via the browser as well. If a large number of listings are added this will ensure they all have lat/long data set in the database to speed up map rendering.
- Street View Support - Show Google Street Views on your map.
- Direction Finding Support - Give site visitors the ability to find directions to or from an property.